Saturday, February 9, 2013

I just knew it.  We only got 4 inches of snow and not the 8+ inches expected.   At least there is snow on the ground and it matches the cold weather.

I am very lucky that we have enough pre-teens who live on the surrounding streets that I usually don't have to worry about shoveling my walks.  This morning around 10 o'clock, Christen [he's shoveled our walks on and off for three years] showed up.  This kid is the best.  He shoveled the walk, the driveway, the walkway to the house, and the walkway that goes down the side of the house to the backyard.  He does a lot of work for $20 and I know he is always saving for something.  I know he has several brothers and sisters so if he wants something he has to save his own money.  I support any kid who is willing to get out and be responsible.

Everyone stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment